Inspiring Futures Partnership Trust (IFPT) was established in August 2018 and was founded by the Trustees and staff of Chepping View Primary Academy. Our Multi Academy Trust (MAT) was created to provide an outstanding education to all of the children in our Trust. In addition, IFPT fosters collaboration between schools and academies and aims to develop a self-sustaining team of highly skilled and passionate staff. IFPT is driven by the desire to further develop our existing outstanding practice, identify and nurture high quality focused leadership and bring about rapid and sustainable school/academy improvement.
Inspiring Futures Partnership Trust is confident that this can be achieved because:
- We have been providing an Ofsted judged outstanding level of primary education since 2006
- Since 2006 our National Support School status has enabled us to successfully provide school to school support to more than 40 primary schools/academies to improve the quality of their provision and leadership. Many of these support projects were commissioned by the Department for Education or the Local Authority
- The Trust leads Wycombe and Marlow Teaching School Alliance and provides a diverse range of high quality professional development courses and opportunities including National Professional Qualifications (NPQs)
- Our Trust includes a School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) centre which, since 2015 has trained, supported and awarded Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) to over 120 new teachers
- At all levels we have a highly skilled and committed teach who are focused upon achieving our vision. This includes NLEs and SLEs